POLICIES / FACILITIES
POLICIES / AMENITIES / FACILITIES
- Settle payment online to minimize physical contact with hotel staff
GCASH – 09209103492 (Maria Victoria B Amboy)
PNB CA# – 2277-70002384 (Maria Victoria B. Amboy)
- Check Travel Requirements (Letter of Acceptance from the LGU and then S-PASS)
- Only 2 kids below 2.5 Feet by height is free of Charge
- Kids 2.6 to 4feet by height will be charge 1000.00 per person/per night with meal
- Children 4.1 feet by height is considered adult charge
- Cancellation is FREE of charge 30 days prior to arrival
- Cancellation made at least 15 days prior to arrival will incur 50% of the booking value
- Cancellation within 14 days before arrival date will incur the full period charge
- Failure to appear on arrival date is considered as “NO SHOW” and no refund will be given
- FREE REBOOKING for flight cancellations due to adverse weather condition or any other causes beyond our control
- Check in time @ 2:00pm/Check out time @ 12:00 noon
- Get/Checked the body temperature upon entry. If found with fever and flu-like symptoms will be referred to the
- Upon entry, step on the sanitizing mat positioned at the door or entrance
- Fill up Health Declaration Form upon check in
- Full payment is required upon check in and for extension of stay, Online Payment like GCASH is accepted.
- A required deposit of Php 2,000.00 upon registration for incidental charges (if any), but will be refunded
within 48 hours after check-out.
- Front Office staff will provide you disinfected room keys.
- Observe physical distancing and respiratory etiquette. Follow the floor markers which should allow one meter
distance from the next guest.
- Guest will not be escorted or showed around the room by staff after check in
- Counter will be cleaned and disinfected each time after Guest leaves
- Complimentary breakfast will be served from day 2 up to check out by Allegro Cafe
INSIDE THE ROOM:
- Only Couples or family members who live in the same house are allowed to occupy triple, quad and family room.
No capacity of extra bed.
- Bedroom Amenities: Aircon Unit, TV with Cable, Sanitation Kits (70% solution Alcohol/Sanitizing Gel, Tissue &
Facemask), Disposable Slipper. One (1) towel per head will be provided for the entire three (3) days stay.
(extra bath towels will be charged P200 each).
- Mini Fridge are available upon request with a charged of P200/day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Standby Generator Set
- Catholic Prayer Room (soon to open)
- Covered Parking Area
- Outdoor Dining
- Organic Vegetable Garden
- No Housekeeping /Turndown services during the entire stay
- Dispose trash properly especially the used face masks and other sanitation wastes. Every room has 2 trash bin,
one is intended for face mask and other sanitation wastes.
- Guest are advised not to transfer amenities like towels, linens and appliances to other room to avoid
- Strictly NO drinking of any liquor inside the room.
- Guest are requested to bring their own tumbler since we don’t offer bottled water to reduce waste. Water
Dispenser are available on Common Areas
- Please HELP conserved water and electricity
- Food & Beverages are not allowed to be brought in the hotel. However, should you bring in your food and
beverages, Corkage fee will be apply accordingly. The Allegro Café (Outdoor Dining) is open to serve you daily
from 6:00am to 9:00pm. NO Cooking and ROOM Service.
- NO Smoking in the entire property.
- Children should always be accompanied by adults when in the balcony of the room and public areas
- Pets are not allowed in the entire property
- Illegal drugs, any form of prostitution and gambling are strictly prohibited inside the hotel.
- The hotel management reserves the right to refuse heavily intoxicated guest(s) entry or use of the hotel
- Guest under medication or possible health hazard are advised to take precautions and advised the hotel
management before using the hotel facilities
- The hotel practices a centralized tipping system. We discouraged direct tipping. Should you feel like leaving
a tip to our staff, we would highly appreciate it if you just drop it in our designated tip box at the front
- Dispose of your trash properly
THE HOTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCOMMODATION AND EXPEL WITHOUT REFUND FOR GUEST/S WHO VIOLATE SAID
BATANES HOTLINE COVID-19 NUMBERS
|Provincial Information Desk||0919-009-2089|
|Provincial Tourism Office||0929-230-5934|
|Provincial DOH Office (PDOHO)||0935-023-9868/0918-641-8649|
|Provincial Health Office (PHO)||0929-673-6250|
|Batanes General Hospital (BGH)||0920-524-8226|
|Provincial Police Office||0946-539-4015|
|Bureau of Fire Protection||0921-755-9959|
|Philippine Coast Guard||0998-585-6234|